Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bloggin' Fer Real

OK, guys. For real this time. I've stopped and started this blogging thing many times before, but I never really had a clear idea exactly what I wanted to do. This time, however, I have a clear goal in mind. Sure you'll hear my opinions on various games or theory on Game Design or why I'm angry about my favorite sports team, but mainly I'm going to focus on my families willing (trust me, they want this!) escapades into my rather ridiculous board game collection. Similar to tribbles, they tend to multiply in my basement game room. If a week goes by and I haven't added something to my collection, something feels off. In the same respect, something feels off that I add a game to my collection ever week as well. That may be my wife continuously punching me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment