Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 10: The Day Late Short Post

I was in Chicago for the Pentatonix concert yesterday, so I totally didn't get to update. I actually intended to after getting back to hotel room post-concert, but I felt so terrible with a fever and chills that I actually thought about trying to find an urgent care or ER in downtown Chicago. It was that bad. Show was great, though. I'm still rocking a 101+ fever, that I did break with ibupropen just little bit ago, but I still feel terrible, and now my bed sheets are all sweaty :\

Still playing Monster Hunter (shocking, I know.) 100+ hours now. I'm buying Ori and The Blind Forest this week. That's all.

Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Games Completed: 3 (The Longest Journey, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Hyrule Warriors)
Games Purchased (SP/Narrative): 1 (Majora's Mask)
Other Games Purchased: GRAV, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Net Total: +2

No comments:

Post a Comment