Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Laughed So Hard I Cried

http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristianslike/2013/06/top-16-worship-music-typos/

Amazing stuff. The comments contain some great ones as well. Phew, I could barely catch my breath on some of them. So good.

Nothing too major today, other than Volition being awesome. They brought around a drink cart to offices today to give people refreshment as thanks for working hard on SRIV. When I say drink, I mean DRINK. They had the margarita machine on there. I was in a meeting and was handed a Screwdriver. The game industry is a lot like Camelot (a silly place), except you WANT to go there. Awesome of the studio to do that for everyone.

Quick bits:


  • This Pathfinder Adventure Path is awesome. Starts with players at level 1, ends with them around 17-18. That's an insane amount of content. If you're playing in my game, don't even think about reading it! I'll know.
  • I need a dry/wet erase mat. I really wish I'd picked up a set of Tac-Tiles when they existed, but alas. They were these amazing dry erase interlocking tiles that had a grid already on them. They were fantastic. Apparently a company has the rights to them now and is going to do a kickstarter soon, but I need them sooner than that. I'll probably pick up a set anyway.
  • Rogue Legacy is out tomorrow. Seems cool. Can't wait to give it a spin.
  • Glad I didn't actually have to use this for real last night/today

No comments:

Post a Comment