Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week 4: Right Under the Wire

Was watching Royal Rumble tonight, so short post for this week. Still playing FFXIII-2. I'm probably about half finished with it. There seems to be a lot of side content, but I'm really not interested in doing any of it. Fought a boss last night that required a paradigm setup I totally did not have, so I had to spend awhile grinding to get it. After that, I totally face rolled him though. Game is fun so far, but I could easily see it out staying its welcome if I were doing all the side things.

Waiting for a few more update before going back to GRAV. Still really fun, but needs a bit more basic functionality with the base building in particular.

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2, FF Theaterhythm: Curtain Call, Monster Hunter 4 Demo
Games Completed: 1
Games Purchased: 1
Net Total: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment